Last Updated On:
Admiralty Primary School
Nurture good citizens and passionate learners
A vibrant and dynamic educational hub
How Can You Reach Admiralty Primary School?
11 Woodlands Circle, Singapore 738907
Social Media Links
Admiralty Primary School – Elementary School – Singapore
Admin for inquiries: 6362 0598
Email address: email@example.com
Fax: 6362 7512
Unique Programmes and services
- With globalization, it is important for our students to achieve global awareness and learn cross-cultural skills that allow them to reach out beyond the main races in Singapore to understand and work with whoever lives and works here. To achieve this goal, our Learning for Life programme on Appreciating Diversity and Building Cross-Cultural Skills helps imbue in our students the right attitude towards cultural differences, knowledge of different cultural practices and worldviews, and skills. The result will be students with an ability to understand, communicate, and effectively interact with people across cultures within and from outside of Singapore. This will strengthen our students’ ability to become more involved in Singapore society that now spans even more cultural groups. Our pupils develop their skills in critical thinking, communication and self-directed learning – core competencies in the 21st century.
- Performance character values such as resilience and grit serve to develop personal effectiveness that allows our children to take on challenges, work hard and to confront their deficiencies and correct them. We have a 4-year performance character programme with explicit teachings of the values and skills complemented with authentic learning experiences for our children to put all that they have learned to practice. Fostering a culture of excellence will begin with the emphasis and expectation of Best Effort from every child and set of learning goals, academic or behaviour, in the classrooms and co-curricular activities.
- Our children will join an ever-changing world where to maintain career satisfaction and job security, they must remain relevant; that is the ability to provide practical, pertinent contributions to whatever team they are in and whoever they are working with. Relevance will be about making an impact and a difference and we teach our children from a young age to be relevant and to stay relevant.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- My 2 sons studied in Admiralty Primary. The school is more relaxed in homework and controls amount of hours in total homework allocated to the kid. The school focuses on non-academic like NE (National Education). I am fortunate that the form teachers I have encountered so far cares truly for the students. My elder son’s P1 form teacher still remembered me after I met her last year in school. I am very impressed by my son’s P6 form teacher. She speaks British English and is really firm yet cares for her class of students. Last year I wrote a complaint to the school admin office about poor customer service from the school T-shirt vendor and I got a phone call from the admin office to get more info and also an email from the principal who apologize on the school’s behalf. I consider that quite responsive. I am happy with the school even though academically it is less driven but I can see the spark in my 2 sons and they enjoy going to school. I do not wish them to be driven so academically when they are so young so it meets my requirements very well. My advise – if u want academic excellence, try other school. If you are looking for a school that cares about the kid and willing to give space to explore, Admiralty is good. Good luck!
Admiralty Primary School Achievements
- Best Practice: Student All-Round Development, Teaching and Learning
- Development Award: Character Development
- Outstanding Development Award: National Education
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category A [Recognition(Sm)]
- Art – Category B [Recognition(Sm)]
- Art – Category C [Recognition]
- Choir [Accomplishment]
- Dance – Chinese [Distinction]
- Dance – Indian [Accomplishment]
- Dance – Malay [Distinction]
- Ensemble – Guitar [Distinction]
- Uniformed Groups Unit Recognition
- Brownies [Gold]
- Scout [Gold]
- The Mosaic
- International Friendship Day (IFD)
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Photography Club
- Green Club
- Infocomm Club
- Rope Skipping
- Track & Field
- Dance – Chinese, Indian, malay
- Ensemble – Guitar
Be the first to leave a review.