Last Updated on
Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School
A caring school that provides quality learning experiences for every child to develop good character, pursue academic excellence, and acquire life skills for the future.
Leaders of Character; Learners for Life.
How Can You Reach Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School?
10 Yishun Street 11, Singapore 768643
Social Media Links
Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School – Yishun – School | Facebook
Admin for inquiries: 6759 2906
Email address: email@example.com
Fax: 6759 2927
Unique Programmes and services
- The 3Rs – Leader U Development programme- From Values to Action: Developing Community-based Student Leaders (LLP) is a character and leadership development programme. It focuses on 3 key attributes of leadership – Respect, Resilience, Responsibility. We believe that every child has leadership potential and can acquire leadership skills best in Values-In-Action activities. These authentic situations provide platforms for students to be nurtured as socially responsible leaders who are able to lead and serve the peers, school, community and wider community;
- The Sustainability Education – Nurturing Students to be Stewards of Our Environment Programme (ALP), develops skills, knowledge and values that promote behaviours in support of a sustainable environment. The learning experiences aim to create the awareness of the responsibility students have for the quality of the environment, conserve precious resources and hone SEL and 21st CC skills through Inquiry-based Learning and Investigative Case-based Learning.
- Project 5Cs- We have identified 5Cs – Confidence, Co-operation, Curiosity, Creativity and Cultural and environmental awareness -as important 21st Century skills for our students. This project provides our students with authentic experiences to apply skills acquired across subjects using approaches such as Inquiry-Based Learning & Thinking Skills. A day known as Totally Outrageous Day (TOD) is designated annually for Primary 3 to Primary 5 students to showcase the products of their integrated project work.
- Traditional Asian Medicine (TAM) is the Mother Tongue Language school-based curriculum designed to allow our students to have a deeper understanding of their languages and culture through ICT mobile learning and activities conducted in our own TAM Herb Garden.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “I am the parent of three school going childen studing in Ahmad Ibrahim Primary. One is in P6 and my twins in in P2. The school is a centre of excellence for Chinese Language. In fact for the last two years, AIPS has acheived a 98% A star of A for their P6 PSLE results in the whole school. The school use TCM and the Zoo to introduce the children to study the chinese language. The school practice holistic education and character development is their forte. Last year, the school was awarded the Outstanding Character Development Award by MOE. The school population has a majority of chinese pupils, follow by malays and Indians. They have also International students studying in the school. The school also has Hindi classess. The Parent Support Group in the school is very active with many members. They conduct and organised outing, learning journeys, workshops for parents and students in arts and crafts. The Principal and VP are strong leaders and are very proactive in school. I feel very comfortable putting my three children in AIPS. The also have a after care centre for students with working parents in the school which is very well run by the Life Ministry.”
Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School Achievements
- National CL Story Challenge [1st Runner-Up]
- Online Essay Writing and Storytelling Competition ML [2nd]
- Margo National Tamil Story Telling Olympiad [Most Popular Story Award]
- Best Practice: Character and Citizenship Education, Partnership
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category A [Recognition]
- Choir [Accomplishment]
- Dance – Chinese [Distinction]
- Dance – Indian [Distinction]
- Dance – Malay [Accomplishment]
- Ensemble – Angklung/Kulintang [Accomplishment]
- Ensemble – Harmonica [Accomplishment]
- Uniformed Groups Unit Recognition
- Scout [Bronze]
- Chinese New Year Celebration
- CCE Camp
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Art and Craft Club
- Photography Club
- Cub Scouts
- Rope Skipping
- Angklung Ensemble
- Dance – Chinese, Indian, Malay
- Harmonica Ensemble
Be the first to leave a review.