Last Updated on
Bendemeer Primary School
Nurturing and inspiring students to love learning, lead confidently, and make a difference in the lives of others.
A gracious community of passionate learners and confident leaders
How Can You Reach Bendemeer Primary School?
91, Bendemeer Road (339948)
Social media links
Admin for inquiries: 62982911
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Hours: Monday to Friday – 7.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
Unique Programs & Services
- Bendemeer’s Learning for Life Programmes (LLPs) are composed of distinctive programmes, such as Student Leadership Programme and TEMPO (Towards Enhancement of Music and Performing Arts Opportunities) which teaches students to apply their knowledge in authentic contexts through building character and social emotional competencies.
- Learning Support Programme for Mathematics (LSM) for Primary 1 and 2 pupils provides support to pupils in foundational numeracy skills and knowledge by an LSM Teacher for around eight periods a week.
- Run for Life Programme aims to sustain a healthy lifestyle through running as Bendemeer believes that it will enhance the students’ concentration inside the classroom.
- Healthy Meals in Schools Programme aims to cultivate good eating habits through providing food service guidelines for the school canteen and working together with the stall vendors.
- Parents’ Testimonial
- “Josiah’s form teacher was very passionate and caring. She would update me about my son regularly and that is very assuring. She impressed me. I realised there are passionate teachers like her in neighborhood schools, too.”
- “When I told [my son’s] form teacher about his condition, I had just expected her to note it down. but she made sure his other teachers and the allied educator were aware of his condition.”
Bendemeer Primary School Achievements
- 2007 PSLE Results
- 92.8% in overall percentage passes
- 100.0%(overall) of pupils were emplaced in secondary schools in 2016
- 2007 PSLE Results
- MOE Awards (2016)
- Development Award
- DA (Character Development)
- DA (National Education)
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category A (Recognition)
- Band – Concert (Distinction)
- Dance – Chinese (Distinction)
- Dance – Indian (Distinction)
- Dance – Malay (Accomplishment)
- Math Olympiad Prog P5/6
- P5 Student Leadership Camp
- P5 Life Science Journey to Botanic Garden
- Hari Raya Celebration Concert
- Lower Primary Sports Carnival
- Digital Art: 3D Doodling for P6
- Deepavali Concert Celebration
- P6 ECG Career Fair
- Overseas Trip for Selected P6 students
Clubs, sports, and other activities
- Art Club
- Track and Field
- Concert Band
Be the first to leave a review.