Last Updated On:
Chongfu Primary School
Developing pupils in five core areas, namely moral, intellectual, physical, social and aesthetics and thereby preparing them for the future.
A community of thinkers who are patriotic, gracious and global in outlook.
How Can You Reach Chongfu Primary School?
170 Yishun Avenue 6, Singapore 768959
Social Media Links
Chongfu School – Home | Facebook
Admin for inquiries: 6758 5527
Email address: email@example.com
Fax: 6257 9571
Unique Programmes and services
- Our Learning for Life Programme (LLP), Growing Character through Sports and Outdoor Education, aims to equip our students with different aspects of character development and life skills. Chongfu’s LLP incorporates our Camp iNspire programme which adopts a tiered and differentiated approach to enable students of all six levels to experience camp life, focusing on inculcating life skills and building character in different settings.
- With the support from SHHK and collaboration with four other affiliated primary schools, Chongfu has been implementing our school-based Bi-cultural Chinese Elective Programme (BiCEP) since 2007 to nurture a core group of effective bilinguals from P4 to P6 through a deeper appreciation of Chinese culture, history and language. In addition to the local camp and an overseas learning journey for immersion that are included in the programme, our students are also exposed to Chinese opera, calligraphy and oratorical performances.
- Our Trip for Internationalisation Experience (TIE) programme and networking with overseas schools from China, Hong Kong and Indonesia continues to provide our P4 and P5 students with global awareness, cultural appreciation and new perspectives in terms of learning in classrooms beyond our shores.
- CFS envisions a community of gracious individuals who aspire to make a difference in the civic life of the local communities such as MINDS, Lion Befrienders, SWAMI Homes, Food from the Heart. The school leverages its VIA programme to inculcate the school values (GRACIOUSLY) in students and to create a positive social impact.
- The school places great emphasis on enhancing Teacher-Student Relationships (TSR), values education and the development of students’ socio-emotional competencies as part of efforts to enhance the overall quality of school experience.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “Today is P6 PSLE English Oral. As I drop my girl to school, there is still slight drizzle after a heavy rain in the morning. I am surprise to see Mr Reis and another lady teacher carrying a big umbrella and ferrying the children to the library which acts as a holding room for the 2nd session. A simple gesture like this warms my heart and give me a lasting impression of how the school teacher and staff takes good care of their students. I am glad that I have sent my children to Chongfu and I know that they are in good hands. Kudos to the teachers and staff of Chongfu School.”
- “A school with great culture and emphasize alot on student’s character building apart fron academic achievement. And the principal loves her students alot!”
- “Chongfu is the right place to send your kids!!!Is the best place ever,studies are good and also there are lots of field trips to gain experience.Now I am in AISS but I jus tell you all people about my 6 years experience in Chongfu.”
- Students’ Testimonials
- “Ex student. Fantastic learning environment. Dedicate Teachers who imparts good values over and above academic excellence.”
- “Chongfu school is great as it has approachable staff and they’re friendly.Chongfu has also great Teachers and they care for us.The place there is very conductive for learning and I always look forward to go school every day!”
- “Chongfu is a very good school and the teachers there make sure that you will pass with flying colours for your exams!”
Chongfu Primary School Achievements
- River Valley Mathematics Challenge (RVMC) [5th]
- Singapore Mathematical Olympiad for Primary School (SMOPS) [Gold, Silver, Bronze]
- Raffles Institution Primary Mathematics World Contest (RIPMWC) [High Distinction, Distinction, Credit]
- Singapore and Asian Schools Math Olympiad (SASMO) [Gold, Silver, Bronze]
- Raffles Science Olympiad (RSO) [Merit, Participation]
- National Environment Quiz 2019 [Participation]
- Singapore Primary Science Olympiad (SPSO) [Bronze, Merit, Participation]
- UNSW ICAS Science 2018 [High Distinction, Distinction, Credit, Merit, Participation]
- Sony Creative Science Award 2018 [Participation]
- Pacific Light Crea8 Sustainability Completion 2019 [Participation]
- School Distinction Awards
- School Green Awards 2014 [Lotus]
- Best Practice: Staff Well-Being and Development, Student All-Round Development, Teaching and Learning
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category A [Recognition]
- Art – Category B [Recognition(Sm)]
- Art – Category C [Recognition]
- Chinese Orchestra – Full Orchestra [Accomplishment]
- Dance – Chinese [Accomplishment]
- Dance – International [Accomplishment]
- Dance – Malay [Accomplishment]
- Ensemble – Guzheng [Distinction]
- Uniformed Groups Unit Recognition
- Brownies (Pack 1) [Gold]
- Brownies (Pack 2) [Gold]
- Red Cross [Gold]
- Scout [Gold]
- Games Booth
- Career Booth
- National Day Celebration
- Chinese New Year Celebration
- Teachers’ Day Celebration
- Learning Journeys
- NE Show
- Art Exhibition
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Art Club
- Environmental Club
- ICT Club
- Red Cross
- Table Tennis
- Dance – Chinese, Malay
- Orchestra – Chinese
Be the first to leave a review.