Last Updated On:
Compassvale Primary School
Nurturing compassionate leaders excelling in service of the community and Singapore.
Thinkers. Leaders. Champions.
How Can You Reach Compassvale Primary School?
21 Compassvale Street, Singapore 545091
Social Media Links
Compassvale Primary School – Home | Facebook
Admin for inquiries: 6388 2819
Email address: email@example.com
Unique Programmes and services
- The Mastery In Communication Skills (MICS) Programme developed by the EL Department leverages the use of speech and drama activities to systematically develop in all Compassvalites the confidence and oral competency to navigate in the 21st century.
- The school’s ALP on ‘Developing 21CC Through Robotics in Math & Science Curriculum’ leverages the use of robotics to enhance teaching and learning of Math & Science while developing 21CC in students.
- The school’s LLP on “Developing Aesthetics Appreciation Through Music Empowerment” aims to equip students with music appreciation skills and to nurture them to become active participants and informed audiences for the arts.
- As part of the school’s commitment to enhance our students’ social and emotional learning (SEL), a resource package for parents-ESEL@Home has been developed by the CCE Department. This package aims to better equip parents with the knowledge and skills to enhance SEL in their children within the home context.
- Parents’ Testimonial
- “Proteach is the campus after school student care, so far so good. I have no complain.”
- “The school consider quite academic focus. The teachers very committed and caring for every students. For p1 there are extra lessons for those weaker students. Homework load wise consider manageable. So far my girl love the school and no regret for putting her in this school.”
Compassvale Primary School Achievements
- 2016 PSLE Results
- The Primary 6 cohort had an overall pass rate of 99.6%, above the national mean of 98.4%.
- 2016 PSLE Results
- Development Award: Character Development, National Education
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Dance – Chinese [Distinction]
- Art – Category C [Recognition]
- Band – Brass [Accomplishment]
- Dance – Indian [Distinction]
- Dance – Malay [Distinction]
- Ensemble – Harmonica [Distinction]
- Uniformed Groups Unit Recognition
- Red Cross [Silver]
- Ponggal Learning Journey
- Grateful Hearts Day @CVPS
- Chinese Speech & Drama Enrichment Course
- Anniversary Celebrations
- ABRSM Theory Class
- Show Choir Programme
- Children’s Day Celebration
- Deepavali Celebration
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Robotics Club
- Science Club
- Speech and Drama Club
- Singapore Red Cross Society
- Track & Field
- Band – Brass
- Dance – Chinese
- Dance – Indian
- Dance – Malay
- Ensemble – Harmonica
Be the first to leave a review.