Last Updated On:
Farrer Park Primary School
Creating Opportunities, Accepting Challenges, Nurturing Character
Fountain of Knowledge, Heart of Gold
How Can You Reach Farrer Primary School?
2 Farrer Park Road #01-01 S9217567)
Social Media Links
Admin for Inquiries: 62952272
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours:
- Term Time: Monday to Friday – 7.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- School Holidays: Monday to Friday – 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Unique Programmes and Services
- Applied Learning Programme uses Drama as a tool to teach languages and character education with its key pillars adapted from the United Kingdom and Ontario Drama Curriculum.
- Learning for Life Programmes, such as the “iCARE – Leaders of Tomorrow” and the “Star Leadership Programme,” opens opportunities for students to build their 21st century competencies and leadership skills through planned learning experiences.
- Parents’ Testimonial
- “A fantastic neighborhood school that far exceeded my expectation. Students are nurtured not only academically but also in characters building. A family atmosphere where by the students are well cared for by the school from the Principal right down to the Administrative staffs. Thank You Ferrer Park Primary School.”
- Students’ Testimonial
- “I’m a p5 in Farrer Park and its a really really good school, I want to send my child when I grow up to this school.”
Farrer Park Primary School Achievements
- 2007 PSLE Results
- Teacher Winner of Outstanding Youth in Education Award (OYEA) for English Language 
- Teacher Winner of “20th Inspiring Chinese Language Teacher Award” 
- SPH Foundation National Primary Schools Tchoukball Girls’ (Seniors) Championships – Champions 
- National Senior Girls Competition – Champions 
- Overseas Cultural Immersion Programme
- Biennial Drama Production
- Mid-Autumn Festival with Pek Kio CC
- Annual Prefects Investiture Ceremony
- Racial Harmony Day
Clubs, sports, and activities
- Environmental Club
- Infocomm Club
- The Book Club
Sports & Games
- Dad’s for Life
- The Feast with “Food Fit for a King”
- The Environmental Monitors
Be the first to leave a review.