Last Updated On:
Greendale Primary School
To nurture each child holistically through excellence in teaching and learning.
An excellent community of learners anchored in values.
How Can You Reach Greendale Primary School?
50 Edgedale Plains, Singapore 828848
Social Media Links
Greendale Primary School – Elementary School | Facebook
Admin for inquiries: 6886 1413
Email address: email@example.com
Fax: 6886 1419
Unique Programmes and services
- Social Studies Curriculum allows students to learn and grow as proper citizens through a deeper understanding of Singapore, the world, and its complex interactions.
- Toy Design Project or “Toy Story” aims for students to develop critical and creative thinking through toy design.
- Outdoor Education engages the students’ spirit of adventure and provides concrete experiences by involving them in a series of well-designed and progressively-planned activities.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “The name of a school doesn’t matter. The environment — the teachers who define the environment — does, and I can safely vouch for the passionate teachers in Greendale Secondary School.”
Greendale Primary School Achievements
- MOE Awards 2016
- Development Award: Character Development
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category C [Recognition]
- Choir [Commendation]
- Dance – International [Distinction]
- Ensemble – Guitar [Commendation]
- Ensemble – Harmonica [Accomplishment]
- Uniformed Groups Recognition
- Boys’ Brigade [Bronze]
- Girls’ Brigade [Bronze]
- Red Cross [Gold]
- Total Defence Day
- International Friendship Day
- Racial Harmony Day
- National Day
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Chinese Calligraphy & Painting Club
- Chess Club
- Infocomm Club
- Environmental Club
- Red Cross
- Boys’ Brigade
- Girls’ Brigade
- Netball (Girls only)
- Table Tennis
- International Dance
Be the first to leave a review.