Last Updated On:
Innova Primary School
Our Vision is to be an Inspirational, Innovative and Inviting school where our students are champions of character, change and citizenry.
How Can You Reach Innova Primary School?
80 Woodlands Drive 17, Singapore 737888
Social Media Links
Innova Primary School – Home | Facebook
Admin for inquiries: 6894 4693
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 6894 2573
Unique Programmes and services
- Creative Problem Solving (CPS) as a school-wide Applied Learning Programme (ALP) aims to develop students’ creativity and critical thinking skills through the process of problem-solving. The ALP serves as a platform for the integration of the thinking tools across various subjects, the deepening of SEL skills and the application of the thinking skills. CPS adopts the Four Sight Model. The progressive approach taken is with the desire to nurture all Innovians with the basic problem-solving skills and the 21st Century Competencies.
- Leading Through Serving as the school’s Learning for Life Programme (LLP) provides Innovians with real-life learning experiences to develop students into morally upright individuals and useful citizens. It also inculcates values and strengthens students’ self-expression and interpersonal skills. The school hopes to instil a sense of rootedness, responsibility for their community and a willingness to serve fellow Singaporeans through programmes like Use Your Hand Campaign, Active Recess, Care for the seniors via the Intergenerational Bonding and Learning programme, Care for the Underprivileged and Care for the Environment.
- The Character and Leadership Education programme (CLE) is a weekly school-wide values education programme which nurtures Innovians to be Champions of Character and Citizenry. The use of the Narrative Approach in CLE Lessons for Lower Primary was introduced in 2017 to innovatively promote the “Joy of Learning”.
- The school provides a total of 19 Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) to provide all Innovians with a platform to develop their interests and talents. Students develop CCA-specific knowledge, skills, values and attitudes through sustained participation in any of the CCA groups. CCA also offers excellent platforms for students to learn core values, social and emotional competencies and the emerging 21st Century Competencies.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “My girl just entered P1 in Innova this year. The school is so new and lovely.”
- “my son is in Innova so my girl 2008 baby is safe. we are lucky to get it as we live outside 2km. hope all mummies can get to the school they want. personally, i find hat innvoa is not too bad as it’s all morning session, at least after school there’s time to rest and finish up homework.”
- “Teachers are very good and helpful to children . Thanks teachers”
Innova Primary School Achievements
- ‘I AM A Young IT Whiz’ Badge
- National Malay Writing Competition 2017 [Gold, Silver, Bronze]
- ZOOM Cabaran Bahasa 2017 [1st, 2nd, 3rd, Consolation]
- The International Online Essay Competition organised by MOA Malaysia [Silver, Bronze]
- YMCA Mandarin Speaking Awards (MSA) [2nd]
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Dance – Malay [Distinction]
- Art – Category B [Recognition]
- Choir [Commendation]
- Dance – Chinese [Distinction]
- Ensemble – Harmonica [Accomplishment]
- Uniformed Groups Unit Recognition
- Brownies [Gold]
- Red Cross [Gold]
- SYF Arts Presentation
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Art & Calligraphy Club
- Avicenna Science Club
- Robotics Club
- Red Cross
- Rope Skipping
- Table Tennis
- Dance – Chinese, Malay, Fusion
Be the first to leave a review.