Last Updated On:
Marsiling Primary School
Nurturing Responsible Learners and Compassionate Leaders
Every Marsilian can Learn, Lead, and Serve
How Can You Reach Marsiling Primary School?
31 Woodlands Centre Road, Singapore 738927
Social Media Links
Marsiling Primary School – Home | Facebook
Admin for inquiries: 6269 6193
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 6269 9050
Office Hours: School Term: Monday to Friday – 7.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. | School Holiday: Monday to Friday – 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. | Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
Unique Programmes and services
- In MPS, school-based curriculum innovation, values-based holistic development, enhancing teachers’ capacity, and building strong school-home partnerships are key drivers in developing the 21st-century Marsilian learner.
- We strive to instil in every Marsilian our core values of R2IC2E and nurture responsible active citizenship through service leadership. The school’s Character and Citizenship Education programme is anchored on student and service leadership. The student leadership programme ‘LEAD to Serve@MPS‘ focuses on developing each student’s capacity to lead and influence others. The ‘Green Citizenship’ programme engages students in collective action as they learn to take care of the school and the environment together with their peers.
- The school has developed milestone programmes in both the academic and non-academic domains to build strong fundamentals in learning, develop students’ talents and interests, and prepare our learners for the future. Examples of these programmes include:
– ‘Champions@Math’ equips students with problem-solving strategies and challenges them to work on increasingly more complex problems as they progress up the levels.
– ‘Junior Science’ and ‘S.U.P.E.R Experience’ equip our lower primary students with basic scientific knowledge and skills, develop their sense of curiosity and pique their interest in Science.
– ‘Readers Theatre’ builds students’ confidence and reading fluency through fun and purposeful learning activities and opportunities for performance.
– ‘Effective Communications Skills’ aims to develop Marsilians as competent communicators and confident bilinguals.
– Art and Music Masterclasses provide a platform to identify talents and develop the passion of Marsilians in the Performing Arts.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “Marsiling primary school is the best choice for my children with good,caring teachers and stuffs”
- Students’ Testimonials
- “This school is so good. Even if you think your not do good but the will believe in you and try they best to help you”
- “Marsiling Primary School have alot of amazing teachers! I don’t know how to properly describe them! Their to amazing for me”
- “Marsiling Primary School is a fun and happy school!! The teachers are kind and funny.. I really love Marsiling Primary School”
- “This school has been developing me well in terms on how they teach me and have fun in class I have been happy through out the years in this primary school this school teaches us a lot about our character and find out our capabilities. “
Marsiling Primary School Achievements
- Singapore Amazing Flying Machine Competition [Precision Category – 2nd]
- The President’s Award for the Environment
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category A [Recognition]
- Choir [Commendation]
- Dance – Chinese [Accomplishment]
- Dance – Malay [Accomplishment]
- Uniformed Groups Unit Recognition
- Scout [Silver]
- Lower Primary Showcase
- Overseas Cultural Learning Journal
- Children’s Day
- Joy of Learning
- MTL Symposium
- National Day
- Green Citizenship Symposium
- Joy of Reading
- Curriculum Workshop for Parents
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Art and Craft Club
- Track and Field
- Dance – Chinese, Malay
- Ensemble – Percussion
Be the first to leave a review.