Last Updated on
Naval Base Primary School
Nurturing Navalites to be Future-Ready Leaders
Every Navalite A Leader
How Can You Reach Naval Base Primary School?
7 Yishun Avenue 4, Singapore 769028
Social Media Links
Naval Base Primary School – Home | Facebook
Admin for inquiries: 6753 7114
Email address: email@example.com
Fax: 6755 5355
Unique Programmes and services
- Values are very much part of life in Naval Base Primary School. Besides the rigorous academic programme, the school believes that character building is equally important in the development of the whole child. Students are reminded to Live Our Values Everyday (LOVE) where many of our programmes anchor on our school core values of Integrity, Respect, Self-Discipline, Compassion and Learning.
- ‘NBPS Cares’ is another programme anchored on the school value of Compassion. Recyclable items from the neighbourhood are collected by students and then sold. The proceeds from the sale are donated to Sree Narayana Mission Home. Through this initiative, students learn that their actions have a direct and positive impact on the less fortunate in our society and at the same time, they are helping the people in the neighbourhood with their recyclables and also doing their bit for the environment.
- To provide an integrated platform for students to learn 21st-century competencies in Critical and Inventive Thinking, our students are given the opportunity to creatively solve problems using Mathematics and Science concepts at the Navalites’ Discovery Day (NDD). A programme that stretches students to think and explore beyond their textbooks. Weeks before NDD, students are given projects to research on. They work on proving their hypotheses with data gathered and come up with new inventions. All students’ hard work culminates in the showcasing of their projects on NDD, where parents are invited to attend and celebrate their children’s creativity.
- Our Holistic Outdoor Physical Education & Sports (HOPES) Programme, a Learning for Life Programme (LLP), aims to develop in our students the 21st Century competencies and anchor on our school’s core values through the Co-Curricular platforms. The programme aligns itself to the Physical Education & Sports Development Framework catering to mass participation, specialisation and talent development.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “A good school with wonderful and helpful teachers and staff. My daughter always enjoy going to school. She had learnt a lot since entering P1 this year. Thank you!”
- “This is a great school . Every student in this school has a positive attitude towards learning and every teacher is willing to teach the students with a smile . Definitely recommended.”
Naval Base Primary School Achievements
- 2015 PSLE Results
- 100% Passes
- 2015 PSLE Results
- North West Outstanding School Partner Award (SPA) 2019
- SEC-Starhub School Green Awards (SGA) 2019 [Yellow Flame Award]
- National Arts Education 2015 [Glow Award]
- Cherish Award [Bronze]
- MOE Development Award for National Education Award
- People Developer
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category C [Recognition(Sm)]
- Band – Concert [Accomplishment]
- Dance – International [Accomplishment]
- Uniformed Groups Unit Recognition
- Boys’ Brigade [Bronze]
- Girls’ Brigade [Gold]
- Red Cross [Gold]
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Art Club
- Dance Club
- Infocomm Club
- Boys’ Brigade
- Girls’ Brigade
- Red Cross
Be the first to leave a review.