Last Updated On:
Ngee Ann Primary School
To Nurture Every Child To His Best
Excellent School, Caring Community
How Can You Reach Ngee Ann Primary School?
344, Marine Terrace Singapore (449149)
Social Media Links
Admin for inquiries: 64418677
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours
- Term Time: Monday to Friday – 7.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- School Holidays: Monday to Friday – 7.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Unique Programmes and Services
- Special Math Programme @ Ngee Ann comprises The Olympiad programme which aims to further develop the skills of identified talented pupils in Mathematics in problem solving. They will go through a series of structured training sessions in preparation for Math competitions.
- “Each Child a Seed” Programme involves students in appreciating greenery through allowing them to grow their own plant.
- Excellence 2000 Science (E2K) serves as an enrichment programme after school on Wednesdays for students who display a mastery in Science
- ‘Chillax’ Session is a programme where P6 students can participate in activities that will allow them to de-stress after the hectic exams. This also serves as a reminder for the students that the school is concerned with their mental and emotional wellness as well.
- PAL (Programme for Active Learning) & NAME (Ngee Ann Modular Enrichment) Programme exposes students to various genres of Visual and Performing Arts to further develop their interest in the Aesthetics.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “A place for holistic education in a very beautiful and well equipped school.”
- “Values based school with emphasis on experiential learning.”
- Students’ Testimonials
- “In Ngee Ann, my teachers supported me, when I first came to Singapore I felt I was at a whole new place. Much better than my previous school in Malaysia. The friends I met there were amazing they helped me a lot when I am having trouble speaking English when I first came, they were my support. Ngee Ann Primary school helped me a lot, I loved it.”
Ngee Ann Primary School Achievements
- The Moo-O Awards 2018: Children’s Digital Story Reading Competition [Merit Award]
- Singapore Math Kangaroo 2018 [Silver, Gold]
- Raffles Institution’s Primary Mathematics World Contest 2018 [Certification of Credit, Certificate of Distinction]
- Singapore Mathematical Olympiad For Primary Schools 2018 [Silver, Bronze]
- 2016 MOE Awards
- Best Practice [Student All-Round Development]
- Vienna Virtuoso Festival 2018 Young Musician Category, Violin [Third Place Winner]
- National School Games Taekwondo Championship 2018
- Kyorugi Junior Girls Red Belt Under 28kg [1st position]
- Poomsae Junior Division Girls Green 6 [1st, 4th position]
- Total Defence Day
- Founder’s Day Celebration
- Walk for Rice
- Breakfast with Principal
- National Day
- Teacher’s Day
- Children’s Day
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Infocomm & Media Club
- Wushu & Lion Dance
- English Learning Discovering Talent (ELDT)
- Table Tennis
- Sports Club
Affiliated Secondary School
Ngee Ann Secondary School
Ngee Ann Kongsi
Be the first to leave a review.