Last Updated on
Palm View Primary School
As educators, we are guardians of our children’s future and to safeguard what is entrusted to us, it is critical that we channel our educational efforts towards developing the whole child to be 21st-century learners so that they can be a force for good in the world.
Curious Minds, Caring Hearts, Creative Spirits
How Can You Reach Palm View Primary School?
150 Compassvale Bow, Singapore 544822
Social Media Links
Palm View Primary School – Home | Facebook
Admin for inquiries: 6508 7300
Email address: email@example.com
Fax: 6875 4150
Unique Programmes and services
- ACT-cellence Education through Drama aims to enhance and enrich their learning in English and Mother Tongue. Students are given the opportunity to showcase their talents to their parents at the end of the programme through the Little Theatre performances. Beyond formal curriculum, drama is used in teaching values and Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) competencies through the school’s Programme for Active Learning (PAL-Drama).
- Palm View Challenge is a 6-year school-wide programme designed along different learning experiences aimed at developing children’s life skills and values. Students at every level are challenged to complete different tasks, each carefully designed to develop in them desirable character traits for the 21st century.
- Artizenry Project helps the child understand the context of society and culture. Through collaboration with the Yellow Ribbon Project, students undergo meaning-making of issues using drama strategies, and then, as advocates, make artworks to raise awareness and funds for the cause.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “My children are going to be p5 and p2 next year. They are enjoying school and adore the teachers. Hope your boy will enjoy PLVPS too…”
- “my boy has been in the school for the past 5 years he is the pioneer batch of student taking PSLE next year, so far I am happy with the school leaders and the teachers. my child had been enjoying the school very much,”
Palm View Primary School Achievements
- 4th Inter-School Sudoku Mania 2016 [Distinction]
- General Order National Competition [First-Runner Up, 6th]
- IDA Hackathon 2016 [Never Give Up Award]
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category B [Recognition(Sm)]
- Choir [Accomplishment]
- Dance – International [Distinction]
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Chinese New Year Celebrations
- EL Fest
- Fun Scientist
- Hari Raya Puasa Celebrations
- International Friendship Day
- Learning is Fun Carnival
- National Day Celebrations
- MT Little Theatre
- PSLE Engagement
- Learning Journeys
- Adventure Camp
- Racial Harmony Day
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Art Club
- Drama Club
- Robotics Club
- Science Club
- Red Cross
- Table Tennis
- Modern Dance
- String Ensemble
Be the first to leave a review.