Last Updated On:
Pei Chun Public School
A quality school experience that maximizes the potential of our students, through the delivery of a holistic student-centric curriculum, anchored on values, health, safety, bilingualism, innovation and collaborative partnership with all stakeholders.
Passionate and Collaborative PC Learner, Patriotic and Caring PC Citizen, Proactive and Creative PC Leader
How Can You Reach Pei Chun Public School?
16 Lorong 7 Toa Payoh, Singapore 319320
Social Media Links
Pei Chun Public School – Home | Facebook
Admin for inquiries: 6353 9450
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 6533 8418
Office Hours: Monday to Friday – 7.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Unique Programmes and services
- SAP Flagship Programme – Chinese History and Culture Programme: Our SAP flagship programme brings together Character and Citizenship education (CCE), Chinese History and Culture Programme (CHCP) in a purposeful manner so as to provide an enriched and holistic experience in the learning of Chinese language and culture for our pupils. It adopts a two-pronged approach to ensure mass participation for all P1 to P6 pupils, and at the same time, cater to the learning needs of our pupils who are keen to further develop their interest in the Chinese language.
- Applied Learning Programme (ALP) – Bilingual Media Studies Programme: The school leveraged its strength as a SAP school to develop a Bilingual Media Studies Programme (BMSP) as the Applied Learning Programme (ALP) in 2015 so as to enable our pupils to apply academic knowledge and skills in the authentic settings. The learning experiences designed for BMSP essentially help to deepen pupils’ learning of the English and Chinese language through practical applications in the areas of media studies and journalism, and develop 21st century competencies such as communication, collaboration and critical thinking skills in our pupils.
- Building Life skills through Connecting Pupils with Nature (Leave No Child Inside Project): The school hopes to strengthen its Character and Citizenship education by equipping our pupils with the life skills that are crucial in preparing them for lifelong learning and learning for life. It is with this focus in mind that the school developed the Connecting Pupils with Nature (Leave No Child Inside) Programme as it believes in the importance of childhood interactions with nature in the holistic development of our pupils. This programme aims to nurture our pupils to be self-directed learners who can appreciate the beauty of the world around them as well as possess healthy minds and bodies with zest for life.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “Great school environment, teacher, staff and Principals.”
- “excellent school to bring up children”
- Students’ Testimonials
- “a former boy. and met friends for a lifetime. till this day I remember everyone’s habits and our playing grounds. it isn’t just education it’s an experience a blessing and truly a family. even teachers are also so memorable and warm to remember. truly heart warming to see the school strong and going stronger.”
Pei Chun Public School Achievements
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category C [Recognition]
- Chinese Orchestra – Full Orchestra [Distinction]
- Choir [Distinction]
- Dance – Chinese [Accomplishment]
- Uniformed Groups Unit Recognition
- Scout [Silver]
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Chinese New Year Celebration
- CCA Experience and Allocation Exercise
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Art and Craft Club
- Science and Gardening Club
- Table Tennis
- Wushu and Lion/Dragon Dance
- Let’s Play Sports
- Chinese Dance
- Chinese Orchestra
- Chinese Calligraphy and Ink Brush
The Singapore Hainan Hwee Kuan
Be the first to leave a review.