Last Updated On:
Peiying Primary School
Building Character, Enriching Lives. Stretching Potential
A School with PRIDE
How Can You Reach Peiying Primary School?
651 Yishun Ring Road, Singapore 768687
Social Media Links
Peiying Primary School Singaore – Singapore – Elementary
Admin for inquiries: 6257 5684
Email address: email@example.com
Unique Programmes and services
- Scale@Peiying: SCALE@Peiying is a 6-year Learning for Life Programme (LLP) that focuses on sports, character development and adventure learning. The LLP provides students with real-life experiential learning to develop their character and values, cultivate positive attitudes, self-expression and strengthen their interaction skills. Peiying has its own Adventure Tower that enables the school to carry out outdoor adventure activities regularly on the school premises.
- Code for fun: All P3 & P4 students go through a robotics programme that spans two years. Students start learning the fundamentals of computational thinking at Primary 3 and the programme is continued at Primary 4. This programme offers a fun and interactive way for students to learn programming skills. It also enhances logical thinking, analytical skills and helps students learn to organise data.
- Project Work: Project Work provides P3 to P6 students with the opportunity to synthesise knowledge from various areas of learning, and apply it to real-life situations. Participation in Project Work enhances students’ knowledge and enables them to acquire 21st Century competencies such as collaboration, communication and independent learning. It prepares them for lifelong learning and to face future challenges.
- ACE Programme: Arts and Cultural Experiences (ACE) provides different platforms for our students to be immersed in the culture and arts of the different community groups. Students learn to appreciate our diverse cultural heritage through activities that range from learning to play in a kompang group to picking up Chinese Opera skills.
- Hydroponics & Aeroponics Programme: Peiying adopts an experiential approach to the learning of Science. As part of the process of learning about plants, students grow vegetables using hydroponics and aeroponics.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “My 2 kids are now in PYP. 1 in P5 and 1 in P1. Overall the school teachers are ok.. not too bad. Some teachers are really responsible, caring and dedicated to help/guide my kids. So far so good…”
- Students’ Testimonials
- “im a former student from peiying primary school. in fact, i just graduated this year. i honestly enjoyed my school life and days there. hope your children would enjoy theirs too.”
Peiying Primary School Achievements
- Elementz Science Project Competition [Silver]
- Mathlympics Competition [Bronze]
- Malay Essay Writing Contest organised by Pusat Nusa Bahasa [Silver, Bronze]
- 2018 International Chinese Language Competition for Primary Schools [Silver: National and International]
- School Green Audit Award [Vanda Miss Joaquim Award]
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category B [Recognition]
- Dance – International [Distinction]
- Ensemble – Angklung/Kulintang [Accomplishment]
- Uniformed Groups Unit Recognition
- Brownies [Gold]
- Red Cross [Gold]
- Racial Harmony Day
- Newspaper collection
- Home Visit
- Hari Raya Puasa Celebrations
- English Language Fiesta
- International Friendship Day
- Night Cultural Experience
- Cyber Wellness @ Peiying
- Total Defence Day
- Chinese New Year Celebrations
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Art Club
- Red Cross
- Dance – International
- Ensemble – Angklung/Kulintang
Be the first to leave a review.