Last Updated on
The Introduction to Prenatal Massage Singapore
Prenatal Massage Singapore is essential during pregnancy because of the many benefits it brings for mothers. Prenatal massage is a prenatal care therapy that is good for the mother and the baby within the 9-month period.
Massages are very healthy for the stress-relief and muscle ache soothing. During pregnancy, the body can be quite frustrated and exhausted – which is where prenatal massages come in. There are certain procedures and positions that can benefit a healthy pregnancy as well.
The Benefits of Prenatal Massage
When you choose to indulge in the benefits of prenatal massage Singapore, know that it will be worth the time. Prenatal massages are not only luxurious pampering, but is one of the activities you should indulge in when you are pregnant. It will come with benefits that will definitely reduce your stress and ease all your worries.
Here are the 6 basic benefits of prenatal massage:
- Stress-relief. With the hormones all over the place, stress is an enemy when it comes to pregnancy. You can consider prenatal massage Singapore as a way to de-stress. The massages will ease your worries and give you the peace of mind you need. It is also a great way to pamper yourself.
- Promotes hormonal balance. When a woman gets pregnant, there are hormonal changes that happen. Estrogen and progesterone levels are increased. Hormones are also up and down the scale. A good massage may just help calm the imbalance happening.
- Relieves muscle pain. It is normal to have muscle pain – or cramps, especially while you are pregnant. Prenatal massage Singapore can be very beneficial since it can sooth the pain or ache you feel. This will also improve your muscle movements, with a little less ache every time you bend or stretch.
- Improves blood circulation. Prenatal therapy has the benefits of improving your blood flow. It will help in helping blood and oxygen through the important parts of the body during pregnancy.
- Lessens anxiety and depression during pregnancy. It is not uncommon for pregnant women to have anxiety and feel depressed. It is one of the most understandable situations in life. Prenatal massage Singapore will help reduce anxiety and depression.
- Induces better rest and sleep. During pregnancy, women tend to become insomniac or simple sleep-deprived. Having a prenatal therapy session in progress is just the trick! You will find it better to sleep without the sore muscles of the body aches in some parts of the body. That is why a therapy session is good in soothing anxiety and depression.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Spa for Prenatal Massage Singapore
Being pregnant and all, it is important that you choose the spa for prenatal massage carefully. These are some considerations you need to think about when going for a prenatal massage. Here are a few:
- Clean and properly sanitized. Hygiene is very important when it comes to pregnancy. Germs will not only harm you, but may harm your baby as well. Make sure that the spa you choose for prenatal massage Singapore is properly sanitized, clean and can keep you comfortable throughout the experience.
- Trained and licensed professionals. There is no better reason for this but safety. When you go for a prenatal therapy session, always make sure that the people who will be assisting you know what they are doing. Massages can hit pressure points and some of these points are not suitable for pregnant women to indulge in. It is important that they have trained and gotten a license to prove their experience in prenatal massages, in order to offer the services appropriate for their clients.
- Research and ask for recommendations. Make sure that you find out as much as you can about prenatal massages. Interview your doctor. Ask your friends who have tried prenatal massages. Browse the web for further information. And, when you have done all that, when you know what you should – make sure you ask around and get honest information about spas and clinics for prenatal massage.
- A spa that is convenient and comfortable. Let’s say affording the expenses is a given. The thing is… Is it worth your time and effort? Always make sure that in choosing prenatal massages, you need convenience, comfort and a service worth every penny. Always go for the quality of service and comfort.
- Spas that use pregnancy-safe products. During pregnancy, there will be certain products that will not be suitable for you. There are some oils that are not good for pregnant women, such as essential oils used in massaging.
- Did your doctor approve of this? Always – ALWAYS – inform your doctor about important actions such as getting a prenatal massage Singapore. It is important that your doctor knows about major steps of actions.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Going for a Prenatal Massage
- Always keep necessary medications with you. This is a friendly reminder. Take this as a note for emergencies you won’t expect when you leave the house.
- Make sure you choose a masseuse you are comfortable with and can trust. It may not seem that much of a deal to most people, but it is important to be in sync with yourself, your surroundings and the people you are interacting with.
This can actually help lower your blood pressure.
- Customer service is gold. There are many ways why this should be a factor in choosing where to get your prenatal massage. It doesn’t really matter how much you spend for the massage, as long as it helps you and the baby.
The thing is that you get every penny worth of service. Customer service is rare!
- Always inform the masseuse how you’re feeling. Whether it’s before, during or after the therapy session, make sure you inform your masseuse what is happening to you. Are you nauseous? Did something hurt? Are you in pain? Make sure you let them know.
Where Can I Go for Prenatal Massage Singapore?
The Outcall Spa (4.00 PM – 1.00 AM)
+65 8782 0561
The Outcall Spa is the spa for you if you are not in the mood to leave the comfort of you home. They aim to provide services and an immersive luxury and relaxation. The Outcall Spa is dedicated to bring you the services you want and need in the convenience and comfort of your home.
Babies Bellies (11.00 AM – 10.00 PM)
10 Sinaran Dr, #, 04-39 to 44, Singapore 307506
+65 6356 6623
Babies Bellies are very concerned about the soon-to-be mothers. It is important to them that their services deliver the best quality you can experience. Their therapists can adjust to your needs when it comes to prenatal massage Singapore. Their strokes will adjust to your choice of pressure.
Beauty Mums & Babies (BMB) (10.00 AM – 8.00 PM)
290 Orchard Rd #14-11/12 Paragon Tower 1, Lobby F, Singapore 238859
+65 6235 0688
Beauty Mums & Babies always dedicate their services to improving and caring for pregnant women and their journey through motherhood. Their services do not only involve massages. They also have tui na sessions and hydrotherapy for children. Beauty Mums & Babies also offers educational workshops for mothers and their children.
Always remember that pregnancy is not always easy. Sometimes, you need to chill and unwind with all the pressure you’re going through.
Did we forget anything that should be in this prenatal massage Singapore post? Comment below and let us know! Keep shining!