Last Updated On:
Punggol View Primary School
To nurture the whole child through a values-based, holistic education in a caring and rich learning environment, so that students will become persons of character who are good and useful citizens of tomorrow.
Confident Learners, Active Citizens
How Can You Reach Punggol View Primary School?
9 Punggol Place, Singapore 828845
Social Media Links
Punggol View Primary School 培景小学 – Posts | Facebook
Admin for inquiries: 6570 1588
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unique Programmes and services
- Living Out our Values Every day (LOVE@PGVP) teaches students to reflect on their actions on a Value Card and teachers will endorse the card upon the successful completion of the observable behaviours or actions. The students could be rewarded with a value badge.
- Learning for Life Programme – Outdoor Education aims to develop ruggedness and resilience in students which helps students learn to navigate, assess risks and make decisions about their own safety and wellbeing while enjoying the outdoors.
- Creative LEGO ensures that students acquire the learning outcomes of Confidence, Curiosity and Collaboration through a series of art-related experiences such as PAL. Through generating ideas creatively in groups and responding to issues and challenges, students would develop 21st-century competencies such as collaborating and communicating effectively.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “My child is with PVP. The teacher is caring and patient, will updated parents on the progress of our child and communicate with the parents with a common platform . Work load was reasonable. Student care has change provider from last year and they are doing a great job . Spelling and ting Xie is taken care of by the student care as well .”
- “My DS is the first batch of students in Punggol View. Based on all these years of observation, I would like to comment that so far the teachers there are very patient and encouraging (my DS is quite sloppy with school work at times and the teachers had to call me up to get him to submit his work). School work wise, they are not overly burdened with homework as compared to the matured schools.”
Punggol View Primary School Achievements
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category A [Recognition]
- Choir [Accomplishment]
- Dance – International [Accomplishment]
- Dance – Malay [Accomplishment]
- Uniformed Groups Unit Recognition
- Scout [Silver]
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Positive Parenting Programme
- Open House
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Adventure Club
- Art and Craft Club
- Service Learning Club
- Dance – International
Be the first to leave a review.