Last Updated On:
Qihua Primary School
Nurturing future-ready leaders committed to giving their best to family, community and Singapore.
Every Qihuaian a learner, a leader and a champion.
How Can You Reach Qihua Primary School?
5 Woodlands Street 81, Singapore 738525
Social Media Links
Qihua Primary School – Home | Facebook
Admin for inquiries: 6269 6250
Email address: email@example.com
Fax: 6269 3114
Unique Programmes and services
- Applied Learning Programme (ALP) – Innovation and Entrepreneurship (I&E) Programme: Our ALP develops pupils to be confident communicators equipped with inventive thinking skills. Pupils are able to create content, internalise school values and learn the principles of I&E. Pupils showcase their innovations during the annual ‘InnoJoy Fest’.
- Learning for Life Programme (LLP) – Sports Development Programme (SDP): Our LLP is anchored on school values and brings about increased sports participation, sustained sports achievement, improved physical fitness and encourages pupils to internalise school values.
- Inter-disciplinary Project Work (IPW): IPW encourages pupils to be self-directed and effective collaborative learners. Pupils are taught explicitly inquiry-based skills, science process skills and ICT skills.
- Pupil-led Conferencing: To build confident and self-directed learners, all pupils are involved in the parent-pupil conferencing with the form of teachers as the facilitators during the session.
- Improving Computer Literacy among Pupils Programme (ICLAP): The ICLAP focuses on teaching pupils the different ICT skills and good Cyberwellness practices.
- Modular Art & Music Programme: The Modular Art and Music programmes like pottery, batik painting, printmaking, P2 Dance, ukulele and keyboard programme certainly help to enhance pupils’ aesthetics experience.
- S.Q.U.A.T. Programme: S.Q.U.AT. which stands for Smile, Question, Understand, Alert & Tune-in is intended to enable teachers to know their pupils on a deeper level and to help pupils find joy in school. This initiative comprises programmes like Start It Right and End It Well
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “It is the best learning experience for all the children. Cheers”
- “A wonderful school that shapes each student academically and character”
- Students’ Testimonials
- “Good old times , I just graduated from this school this year and I’m proud to say that all of the teachers there a great! They bring their teaching into interesting and fun ways , because of that school I have joined the school I always wanted to go. Because of this school now I like math , this school is the best because they let you have fun there in a clean environment and I recommend parents let their children to study here.”
- “Hell yea I love this school and I m very proud to say that I graduate from that school 3 years ago. The Teachers are kind,helpful and everything to me and of course the facilities in the school is in tip top condition and the environment is very conducive �. It’s the place where I live my childhood life and it’s also the place where I will recommend parents to let their children to study.”
Qihua Primary School Achievements
- Woodlands Lunar New Year Dinner [Recognition]
- Tamil Language Festival 2019 organized by Woodlands IAEC [Appreciation of participation]
- Friends of Lions Club of Singapore Nanyang 2019
- 15-Year Partner Award
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category B [Recognition]
- Chinese Orchestra – Full Orchestra [Accomplishment]
- Choir [Accomplishment]
- Dance – Chinese [Accomplishment]
- Dance – Indian [Distinction]
- Dance – Malay [Distinction]
- Uniformed Groups Unit Recognition
- Brownies [Bronze]
- Scout [Silver]
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Chinese New Year Celebration
- Meet the Parents Session
- Total Defence Day
- Hari Raya Celebrations
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Art and Pottery Club
- Green Club
- I & E Club
- Malay Cultural Club
- Indian Cultural Club
- Chinese Cultural Club
- Sepak Takraw
- Table Tennis
- Chinese Orchestra
- Dikir Barat
- Music & Drama
Be the first to leave a review.