Last Updated On:
Queenstown Primary School
School of the 21st Century, committed to providing a Holistic Education to all students.
Flourishing Individual, Future-ready citizens.
How Can You Reach Queenstown Primary School?
310 Margaret Drive, Singapore 149303
Social Media Links
Queenstown Primary School PSG
Admin for inquiries: 6474 1044
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 6471 3640
Unique Programmes and services
- Character & Citizenship Education (CCE) Curriculum is to develop a child of good character and a contributing citizen. Good Character is defined in two parts: (1) Performance Character refers to having the character that enables the child to do his/ her best to realise his/ her potential and (2) Moral Character which is to do the right thing to serve the larger community, and not just for self.
- Connecting the heARTs with ARTs Curriculum engages and equips every student with the means to express himself, to develop a voice and a sense of self-worth.
- Character & Citizenship Education focuses on fostering positivity to bring out the best in each child. This is done through (a) adopting the Restorative Approach in managing students’ behaviour; (b) school-wide initiative of ‘Caught Doing Right’ movement where students are commended for their good behaviour during morning assembly and (c) monthly Mass Birth-
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “We are very glad that our DD is in QtPS. Always happy to go to school. The teachers are very dedicated to teach & guide the children. The PSG ( Parents Support Group) is very active and always plan out programs for kids and parents. U can check out their PSG website for more details. They even have a Dads-only group within PSG to encourage dads to bond with their children. http://queenstownpsg.org/ IMHO, the best initiative is to have CCA trial for all P2 students to try out all the CCAs available in QtPS. It was so fun to try out each CCA every week & allows the students to decide which CCA they prefer the most.”
- “Summary but not exhaustive:
- QTPS has well-run programs to help students of all academic abilities.
- Every P2 student will go for CCA trials try out each CCA available.
- Established PSG (Parents Support Group) – can check out their FB.
- Teachers are REALLY dedicated to helping the students from all backgrounds (regardless of financial status) – Mrs Bay (HOD of P1) is an excellent example.
- Usually, QTPS is highly sought after by PRs (I heard from my PR friends)”
- Students’ Testimonials
- “This is a good school. Teachers are dedicated and understand the importance of good discipline and studies. Highly recommended if you live around this area.”
Queenstown Primary School Achievements
- Development Award: Character Development, National Education
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category B [Recognition]
- Chinese Orchestra – Mixed Ensemble [Accomplishment]
- Choir [Accomplishment]
- Dance – Chinese [Accomplishment]
- Dance – Indian [Accomplishment]
- Dance – International [Accomplishment]
- Dance – Malay [Distinction]
- Uniformed Groups Unit Recognition
- Boys’ Brigade [Bronze]
- Girls’ Brigade [Bronze]
- China Environmental Exchange Programme
- Assembly Programme (Rhythm Masala Sharing)
- Prefect Investiture
- International Friendship Day
- World Water Day
- NLB Talk
- Earth Walk
- Recess Game
- Hari Raya Celebrations
- Chinese New Year Celebrations
- Racial Harmony Day Commemoration
- K2 Befrienders
- Learning Extravaganza
- Athletics Fiesta
- National Day Celebrations
- P6 Party
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Science & Green Club
- Visual Art Club
- Weiqi Club
- Scrabble Club
- Info-Comm Club
- Drama Club
- Boys’ Brigade
- Girls’ Brigade
- Chinese Orchestra
- Dance – International, Chinese, Indian, Malay
Be the first to leave a review.