Last Updated On:
Riverside Primary School
Riverside Primary School builds a strong foundation for life for Riverians by offering a holistic, balanced, relevant, and creatively delivered curriculum experience. The school nurtures its pupils in a safe and health-promoting school environment; a vibrant and stimulating learning space; and with a positive school tone of care, respect, and discipline.
Riverians are joyful and productive learners and connected citizens of good character. Riverians will SPARKLE with Strength of character, Perseverance, Adaptability, Responsibility, Kindness, Leadership, Enthusiasm, and Sincerity.
How Can You Reach Riverside Primary School?
110 Woodlands Crescent, Singapore 737803
Social Media Links
Riverside Primary School, Singapore – Home | Facebook
Admin for inquiries: 6365 4490
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 6365 4460
Unique Programmes and services
- The school’s Applied Learning Programme, PlayWorks nurtures Riverians as critical and inventive thinkers and collaborative problem-solvers through play-and-design experiences using different tools and media. Pupils work in groups and apply the protocol “Understand, Plan, Design, Build, Improvise” to solve problems. Throughout the problem-solving process, pupils demonstrate the SPARKLE Values and practise communication, collaboration and reflection. At every grade level, there is a signature PlayWorks module, namely P1 LegoWorks, P2 LegoWorks, P3 PaperWorks and P4 ParkWorks. The PlayWorks protocol is also pervasively applied in the English Language for writing, Science for inquiry and Art for artmaking.
- Values in Action (VIA) grows our Riverians as socially concerned and responsible citizens who have Awareness of community and environment concerns, own a sense of Affiliation with the community and natural environment and are called to Action to lead, serve and shape a cohesive community, healthy environment and sustainable future for all. The key VIA programmes is “Gardening for a Sustainable Future”, “Project EARTH (Every Act of Recycling/Reusing/Reducing Truly Helps)” and “Keep Singapore Clean Movement in Schools”.
- The House System aims to nurture respect for diversity and a sense of affiliation. Every Riverian belongs to a House and participates in inter-House events across classes and levels in a common space that embraces differences and fosters camaraderie. The signature House events are HouseWarming, House Practice and Riverside Sports and Games Day.
- RECCE (Riverian Exploration and Charting of Career and Education) guides Riverians to know themselves, formulate their aspirations, plan their pathways and take action to achieve their goals. Every Riverian will visit KidZania Singapore twice, namely the Discovery Experience at P2 and the Future Charting Experience at P5.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “The school has kind, friendly teachers and this school promotes health. Exams are also arranged in a way where riverians have enough time to revise and students will not feel stress.”
- “thank you for teaching all of the bundles of joy and energy you may see at school everyday education as well as character development.My child was deeply invested in reciting the school song and doing the right thing after attending this school,she even tells me every time I go outside “A,B,C Always be careful!” she sometimes ask me to feed some stray cats and birds when we have food! I sincerely hope that anyone with a child who is old enough to start attending primary school and who’s house isn’t too far from the school to attend Riverside Primary School as a satisfied parent of a child who attends this very school!�Best of wishes to the future of this still under-development school and the official opening for it!”
- Students’ Testimonials
- “It has a clean environment for kiddos to study in, the teachers are nice, warm and friendly. Furthermore, I graduated from this school!”
Riverside Primary School Achievements
- BCA Green Mark Award [Gold]
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category B [Recognition]
- Choir [Accomplishment]
- Dance – International [Accomplishment]
- Ensemble – Strings [Accomplishment]
- Uniformed Groups Unit Recognition
- Scout [Bronze]
- Mid-Autumn Celebration
- Children’s Day Celebration
- Monthly Birthday Celebration
- Field Trips
- Deepavali Celebration
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Chef Club
- G3 (Good Going Green) C;ub
- Journalism Club
- Play Club
- Modern Dance
- String Ensemble
- Visual Arts
Be the first to leave a review.