Last Updated On:
Rivervale Primary School
To inspire and develop Riverlites to be responsible citizens and passionate learners/
The Rivervale – School of Excellence, Individuals of Character
How Can You Reach Rivervale Primary School?
80 Rivervale Drive, Singapore 545092
Social Media Links
Rivervale Primary School – Home | Facebook
Admin for inquiries: 6388 7450
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 6388 7449
Unique Programmes and services
- DANCE FEVER (Dance Appreciation Nurturing Cultural Expression For EVEry Riverlite) was reviewed and refined to encompass fitness and movement on top of cultural literacy. All students are exposed to a range of dance forms through a spiral progression of knowledge and skills training from basic level 1 to intermediate level 4.
- The Riv BE Global Classroom is a programme that provides students with borderless learning where they learn to be independent, make friends, exercise confidence and develop the 21st CC.
- Rivervale NE Heritage Island-wide Trail provides students with the opportunity for experiential learning beyond the classroom with the aim of instilling in students a strong sense of loyalty and love for Singapore.
- Good Morning, Rivervale! Is a platform to develop students to be confident speakers by providing them the opportunity to share stories, recite poems or present slides on interesting topics on the stage to their friends in the morning.
- Multi-Literacy Programme (MLP) integrates Project Work, Cyber Wellness, Financial Literacy, Media Literacy, Civic Literacy, Scratch programming and new ICT baseline standard skills to provide authentic learning experiences for students.
- Keep My Classroom Clean and Nobody, Nobody But You creates a sense of ownership and belonging in students as they clean their own classrooms and allocated tables in the canteen.
- Stay Healthy Programme (SHP) is a programme which is carried out at the beginning of the year whereby the P4 students are appointed buddies during recess to help the P1 students to learn how to select and purchase food from the canteen stalls and adapt to the new environment.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “This school is one of the respectable school ard Sengkang estate.”
- “great thing abt. Rivervale pri. they are very fair, all PV are guaranteed a place”
Rivervale Primary School Achievements
- Raffles Science Olympiad 2019 [Bronze]
- Raffles Institution Primary Mathematics World Contest 2019 [Credit, Distinction]
- Tamil Language Competition 2019 (Kolem Ayer CC)
- Singing [3rd]
- Essay Writing [4th]
- 2019 Cluster Challenge – Spin A Tale [Gold]
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category B [Recognition]
- Band – Brass [Distinction]
- Choir [Accomplishment]
- Dance – Chinese [Distinction]
- Dance – Indian [Accomplishment]
- Dance – International [Distinction]
- Dance – Malay [Distinction]
- Ensemble – Guzheng [Accomplishment]
- Uniformed Groups Unit Recognition
- Red Cross [Gold]
- Scout [Bronze]
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Science Sharing Session for Parents
- Mathematics Workshops for Parents
- Chinese New Year Celebrations
- Racial Harmony Day
- Sports Carnival
- Total Defence Day
- Transition Programme
- Road Safety
- National Day Celebration
- Lower Primary Games Day
- Outdoor Adventure Camp
- Use Your Hands Campaign
- Speech Day
- Education & Career Guidance (ECG) Talk
- Secondary School Fair
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Robotics Club
- ARt Club
- Red Cross Youth
- Dance – Chinese, Fusion, Indian, Malay
- Brass Band
Be the first to leave a review.