Last Updated On:
Springdale Primary School
To engage young minds, mold their character and equip them for the future.
Every Springdalite is a secure individual, a leader of self-worth and a significant citizen.
How Can You Reach Springdale Primary School?
71 Anchorvale Link, Singapore 544799
Social Media Links
Springdale Primary School – Singapore – Elementary School
Admin for inquiries: 6315 7600
Email address: email@example.com
Fax: 6315 3351
Unique Programmes and services
- Applied Learning Programme (ALP) is Out-of-Door Education (ODE) which seeks to provide an integrated learning experience through creative installations within the school such as the Low-elements Rope Trail, Science Eco-garden Trail and the Learning Maze. In addition, it also provides authentic learning experiences for the students by tapping on learning spaces both within and beyond the school. For instance, learning journeys in this school are specially designed by the teachers to enable inquiry learning. The school also trains the students to adopt an innovative and solution-focused mindset through the use of Design Thinking as a problem-solving protocol.
- I Can! Programme which is specially designed for its Primary 1 and 2 students to develop their skills and competence in self-management, confidence in social interaction and use of information and communication technology (ICT). Some of the skills covered include packing of school bags, communication skills and touch-typing. All lower primary students are hence equipped from the start to adopt a can-do attitude with a capacity for independent learning.
- The Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) are designed to develop students’ Attitudes, Skills and Knowledge (ASK) in the cognitive, physical and aesthetics domains. For P3 students who are embarking on CCA for the first time, an experiential approach is adopted to enable students to experience and discover their interests and talents in the different CCA domains for the first semester. This also allows students to make a more informed choice for formal CCA in Semester 2. CCA is conducted within curriculum time so as to enable all students to be involved in it.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “Actually I did ask my girl few days ago:’ What if some parents ask if you like this school?’ Her answer was firm, Yes. (And I’m very glad to hear that) Most importantly is she must enjoy going to school Being a new school have their good points. Teacher can focus on the weaker student more. Can train them to be more independence, they are being ‘force’ to learn how to buy food during recess as there were no buddy. The students too, will have weekly spelling, worksheets, holistic assessment, etc. (no different fr other sch) Is really very hard to say now if this or other new schools are good, till we see the P6 result. I believe the Principal, Teachers and the students are trying their very best to groom this school too. Don be dishearted if you really come to SD, take it as a challenge and be grateful that your child is not so stressful as compare to ‘branded school’ student.”
Springdale Primary School Achievements
- National Malay Writing Competition 2019 [Gold, Silver, Bronze]
- OPS BACA 2019 (Dramatization (ML) Competition) [Consolation Prize]
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category C [Recognition]
- Choir [Accomplishment]
- Dance – International [Accomplishment]
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Children’s Day Celebrations
- Commemoration of National Day
- Racial Harmony Day
- NE Show
- International Friendship Day
- Parent-Child Bonding Workshop
- Student Leaders Investiture
- Chinese New Year Celebration
- Commemoration of Total Defence Day
- Hari Raya Celebration
- Parent-Teacher Conference
- Achievement Day
- Mother Tongue Fortnight
- Overseas Immersion Programme
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Green Club
- Inno-T(H)Inkers Club
- Media Club
- Outdoor Adventure Club
- Dance – International
Be the first to leave a review.