Last Updated On:
Waterway Primary School
To provide a vibrant environment that nurtures young minds and builds upright character
A Lifelong Learner, A Gracious Citizen
How Can You Reach Waterway Primary School?
70 Punggol Drive, Singapore 828802
Social Media Links
Waterway Primary School – Punggol, Singapore – Elementary
Admin for inquiries: 6636 6880
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 6315 3451
Unique Programmes and services
- Orators @ Waterway is a key programme aimed at nurturing our pupils into gracious persons, engaging communicators and confident leaders. Recognising the need for students to be socially and culturally competent in an increasingly globalised world, this programme seeks to equip them with the listening, thinking and speaking skills critical for thriving in the 21st century.
- Flipped Classroom is an approach used in many parts of the world, to promote learning beyond the classroom. Teachers prepare lessons and upload them for pupils to learn at their own pace or to relearn the lessons when needed.
- Good Morning School is a programme where, every morning before the start of school, teachers share on a wide range of subjects such as current affairs, world events, science, art and music to expose pupils to the world outside their classroom and Singapore.
- Computational Thinking is an analytical thinking skill to solve problems in a systematic way. In computational thinking, the problem formulation is an essential step to problem-solving.
- Growth and Benefit Mindsets are integrated into the school’s curriculum so that there is synergy in practice and application.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “Overall, e school is very well equipped with good teachers and programmes. Definately he enjoys school and i am also thankful i made the right choice 2 years ago!”
- “I would like to inform you that the school is doing a splendid job with our children.. the programmes running in the school are great and the children are enjoying each one of them. I would suggest to go through their website, it is comprehensive and gives you in depth detail of the school. Dont forget to check out the “Parent say..” section to read feedback from the parents. The parent-teacher communication is on point, so you are well aware of your child’s progress in class.I highly recommend Waterway Primary School (y) “
Waterway Primary School Achievements
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category A [Recognition]
- SYF Arts Presentation
- SGSecure National Movement
- Artwork Display @Punggol21
- Speak Up! Kids
- Pay It Forward
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Art Club
- InfoComm & Media
- Coding & Programming
- Speech & Drama
- Coding & Robotics
- International Dance
- International Chess
- Brass Band
- Digital Art
Be the first to leave a review.