Last Updated On:
West Grove Primary School
“We aspire to create a conducive environment where pupils learn from the past, appreciate the present and prepare for the future.”
“Active Minds, Gracious Hearts”
How Can You Reach West Grove Primary School?
Address: 1 Jurong West St 72; Singapore 649223
Phone: +65 6267 9234
West Grove Primary Schools offers a wide range of classes that allow its students to enhance their knowledge and skills inside and outside the classroom.
Unique Programmes and Activities
- Eco-Literacy EL Talent Development Programme integrates Environment Education and Arts and delivers through the English curriculum. The students will be presenting an output in the form of a storybook that has the moral and ethics that arise from environmental issues.
- GOLD [Game Oriented Learning Development in Mathematics] engages students to learn Mathematics in the form of games.
- We-Hub Programme
“West Grove Primary School has a very delightful school environment and I have met passionate teachers from there. Most parts of the school are like pieces of art to admire,” Unknown.
West Grove Primary School Achievements
- School Green Awards – Palm Award 
- National Arts Education Award [2011, 2016]
- NE Development Award 
- School Green Awards – Lotus Award 
- Innergy (School) Awards [Gold, 2017]
- Spell Bee aims to improve the students’ spelling, vocabulary, and pronunciation of English words.
- Mother Tongue Language Fortnight is an annual event that sets an environment where students can have a deeper appreciation and authentic usage of the Mother Tongue language and its culture.
- Our Wonderful Library (OWL) is a monthly activity where displays and activities are set up inside the library, and students are encouraged to read books that are in line with the monthly theme.
- Termly School Art Competition gives students the opportunity to showcase their talent in art in any medium such as painting, drawing, and mixed media.
Be the first to leave a review.