Last Updated On:
Westwood Primary School
“To provide positive education that nurtures thriving teachers and flourishing pupils.”
“A positive institution in Jurong West that inspires our community to lead meaningful and engaged lives.”
How Can You Reach Westwood Primary School?
Address: 1 Jurong West Street 73, Singapore 649188
Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/westwood.primary/
Admin for inquiries:
Westwood Primary School designed a curriculum that would allow its students to get a holistic education while also targeting their character development and values.
Unique Programmes and Services
- Applied Learning Programme aims to enhance students’ independence and creative problem solving skills that simultaneously instills social awareness in them.
- Learning for Life Programme encourages community involvement and social action through character, citizenship, and values education. This programme also aims to develop the students’ interpersonal relationships skills and personal resilience.
“Westwood primary is the coolest and the best school ever the teacher are kind and nice to the students.keep up the good work westwood primary school,” Naz Isisra
“My daughter has been able to adapt well for the past two days & has shared some of her two days activities with us. She has a smiling face this morning when she walk in Westwood Primary & that light up our confidence in selecting this school for her. Hopefully her academic foundation path & experience at Westwood will help her to build more confidence & continues to appreciate & enjoy education journey,” Patricia Pua
“The school environment is good, the principal and the teachers are really caring every pupils and also the student leaders who tour us around they are polite, amazing kids, hope my daughter can be able to enroll into Westwood Primary School,” Amos Tang
Westwood Primary School Achievements
MOE Awards (2016)
SYF Arts Presentation (2018)
Dance – International [Accomplishment]
Brand – Brass Ensemble [Distinction]
- Inter-House Sports Day is an annual one-day event where students get to immerse in engaging and fun sports activities.
- Children’s Day Celebration is an opportunity for students to play and bond with each other through Lower Primary Games Day, Sports Enrichment Programme, and Level Games. For the latter part of the day, the school showcases a performance by parents and teachers alike.
- Outdoor Experiential Learning (OEL) allows for a more engaging learning experience for students through the full use of the six senses in environments outside of the classroom. The areas are Aesthetic Garden, Sensory Garden, Desert Area, and Ecopond.
Be the first to leave a review.