Last Updated on
Woodgrove Primary School
Building Character, Nurturing Hearts, Enriching Minds.
Every Child Succeeds – A Learner. A Thinker. A Leader with Character.
How Can You Reach Woodgrove Primary School?
2 Woodlands Drive 14, Singapore 738079
Social Media Links
Woodgrove Primary School – Singapore – Elementary School
Admin for inquiries: 6894 3371
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 6894 3372
Office Hours: Monday to Friday – 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. | Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
Unique Programmes and services
- Shine and Succeed through Dance programme aims to develop in our pupils values such as respect, resilience, confidence and teamwork and develop their social-emotional competencies through a whole school approach to dance. The programme foster pupils interest in dance and deepen their experience by exposing them to different dance genres.
- “I am a Leader” Student Leadership programme enables pupils to first learn self-leadership to eventually learning to lead others. Training in Kouzes and Posner student leadership development model is provided for student leaders to carry out service projects and other school-based projects. Pupils develop essential leadership skills such as project management, problem solving and learn social responsibility to make a difference in their school and community.
- P5 Adventure and Lifeskills Camp: A 3 day, 2 night camp that provides pupils with greater exposure to the outdoors through real-life experiential learning. The camp will develop their soft skills and inculcate values through a safe and holistically challenging programme.
- E2K Maths and Science: The E2K Maths and Science Programme is an enrichment programme for upper primary pupils who demonstrate interest and ability in Maths and Science. Developed by the Israel Centre for Excellence through Education, the Maths programme aim to foster independence in mathematical thinking skills and introduce them to advanced mathematical concepts and thinking while the Science programme aims to engage pupils in scientific investigations involving advanced science concepts.
- P6 Cultural Immersion in Malaysia: A one day cultural immersion educational learning journey to Johor Bahru for all P6 pupils that aims to develop in our pupils the 21st Century competencies of cross-cultural skills and sensitivity through visits to local schools and kampong and interacting with the natives.
- Parents’ Testimonials
- “They have good CCA activities. I have friends whose kids are in P1 this year and their children have feedback that it is fun to go to school. Guess it is not stressful at the moment. Please bear in mind as they progress to Upper Primary there will more emphasis on academics. “
Woodgrove Primary School Achievements
- Scouts Mind Quiz Challenge by Raffles Institution [Silver, Bronze]
- Oratory Competition 2019 by Association of Singapore Tamil Writers [2nd]
- National Spelling Bee Competition by Tamil News (Mediacorp) [3rd]
- Story Telling Competition 2019 by Singapore Tamil Language Council [2nd]
- Gambas Tamil Language Festival 2019 by Gambas Community Club [1st, 2nd, 3rd]
- Raffles Institution Primary Mathematics World Contest (RIPMWC) 2019 [Distinction, Credit]
- Singapore Mathematics Olympiad for Primary School (SMOPS) 2019 [Silver, Bronze]
- SYF Arts Presentation
- Art – Category A [Recognition]
- Chinese Orchestra – Mixed Ensemble [Accomplishment]
- Choir [Commendation]
- Dance – Chinese [Distinction]
- Dance – Indian [Accomplishment]
- Dance – International [Accomplishment]
- Dance – Malay [Accomplishment]
- Uniformed Groups Unit Recognition
- Scout [Gold]
- SYF Arts Presentation
Sports, clubs, and activities
- Art Club
- Chinese Cultural Club
- English Drama and Literacy Club
- Green Club Science Club
- Math Club
- Media Discovery Club
- Table Tennis
- Dance – Chinese, Indian, International, Malay
- Chinese Orchestra
- Dikir Barat
Be the first to leave a review.